Membership is applied for through our international headquarters and can be accessed here http://www.ifma.org/membership/join-today. Membership not only includes an invitation to our monthly chapter luncheon, where you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss FM topics with our members. Membership also allows access to:
- The IFMA Ottawa Chapter’s LinkedIn group;
- Regular tours of local businesses;
- The Facility Management Professional (FMP®) program, a knowledge-based credential demonstrating a proven comprehension of the basics of facility management;
- The Sustainability Facility Professional (SFPtm) Become an SFP and play a key leadership role in creating, managing, and operating sustainable facilities;
- The Certified Facility Manager® (CFM®) program, a measure of proficiency for competent facility managers and an industry standard;
- The Facility Management Journal (FMJ);
- Membership Directory;
- FM publications;
- Educational sessions;
- Product and service providers;
- Volunteer opportunities are available to further our chapter’s local goals.
- Join an IFMA Council and participate in online communities to receive answers to FM questions. Many of our council are available for specific industries;
- Attend IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and Expo undefined international gatherings of industry professionals seeking education, information and interaction;
- Attend an IFMA Professional Development seminar, increasing your knowledge and skills as a competent practitioner.